Suddenly don't know what to post.
Mind is all blank.
Well, shall just update whatever tat comes into my mind yeah?
First, hope the two little ones are doing fine.
Weekend's coming, they'll be home.
Wonder if I'm able to see them, even just for a short little while, I'm contented enough.
Life's still alright for me.
Those who knows about what happen, no worries, I'll take care of myself.
Lucky I've got friends like BestFriend, Him, Noel, Yiting and Daryl who's there for me.
BestFriend's text message touched me.
Him, was worried for my safety.
Noel was on phone with me, hearing me crying and comforting me.
Really appreciate their care and concern alot(:
Yesterday went to find ahbeng in the noon around 4plus.
Took train there, damn far.
One hour plus journey -.-
Met him at his house corridor, smoked & play around.
He bullied me okay, although I did defence myself by hitting him, hehe.
After smoking and playing, went to his house.
No worries, his family members are all in :D
We were only at the hall, his grandma is there watching tv too, haha.
6plus or so, kept on pestering ahbeng to accompany me to eat dinner.
End up, he cooked dinner together with his brother ^^
Ate dinner with them, stupid ahbeng kept on asking me to eat when I'm already full.
The very clever me kept on telling him I want to smoke, hehe.
After dinner, went out to corridor and smoke.
'Bully game' began again, knocked my head against the wall countless time, all thanks to ahbeng -.-
Enough of playing, waited for him to take my bag out & off to petrol kiosk to buy cigarette.
Smoked, slacked awhile, train back.
Today was working day, as usual.
Met Ahpui for awhile, to take his phone from him.
After work went to Sis's work place, passed the phone to her to fix.
Stayed till she close shop and went back together.
Currently on phone with ahbeng ^^
Am chasing him to sleep, hehe.
Ahbeng, I've got your unglam photos, so you better stop bullying me! ^^
Till here!

No comments:
Post a Comment