Thursday, June 25, 2009

Webcam

Xingan ^^


Tiring day at work just now.
Was really tired till the extend that I nearly fall asleep while watching Tv with SiEn.
Read 3 storybooks to SiEn before she had her afternoon nap.
Went off quite early, at 3plus.
Reached home, cook something to eat, watched a little of drama shows and took a nap.
Till 8plus, wake up and cook dinner.
Watched drama shows all the way till 12.
Came online and chat with friends.
Webcam with BestFriend ^^





Hehe, had fun webcam-ing with BestFriend (:

Am starting to feel tired already.
Tomorrow no work!
Can sleep till late :D
A short short post for now.
Pictures another day! :D

2 comments:

  1. Lol. Dont want me, you very sure?! Sex with my lan? Sure. Love me much okiiexz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia: Yeah, veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy sure :D I don't love you, I hate you ): Hahahahah!!!!!

    ReplyDelete