Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On Hiatus

相信付出会有代价
代价只是一句傻瓜

Am going home today.
Thus, won't be online/blogging as often.
But will update my blog once in awhile (:

Biqi BestFriend, time to meet up!! :D
Been so long since we meet up.
Let's go and disturb the Uncle that always feed stray cat, HAHA. (Inside joke)
Mac, Roti John, Cheese Fries, roam around 201 and talk about everything, especially when we talk about those time in Yumin Thinkers, I miss it! (:
When BestFriend see me smoking, I bet she's gonna tell me to quit smoking, hehehe.

Yesterday was talking to korkor on msn.
Very long never see him!!
He says he's super free nowadays.
Yay! Can meet up with korkor, on my off day.
Cause he stay quite near my house :D
And I even told him "But pls don't bully me like how you used to bully me"
Haha!!
Because, he always claim he's sayang-ing me when he's bullying me.
And hopefully if I meet up with korkor, he won't start scolding me when he sees me smoking :/
Last time when he saw me smoking, he scolded me & even wanted to throw all my ciggarette away ):
Nevertheless, to me he's a good brother (:
Will ask korkor out one of this day (:

Alright, won't be going so often, leg is injured ):
Hopefully it'll recover asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment