Sunday, June 21, 2009

Drinking with Eric(:


A short update for now.
Am very tired already, 5.30AM now :/

Just now morning be called.
Disturb my sleep, hehe.
Talked for awhile then went back to sleep.
Woke up at 12plus in the noon.
Ate bread, went bath and prepared and head down to Tampines Interchange to get my Domokun Tee that I brought from a blogshop.
While waiting for the girl to reached, was smoking outside MRT.
When I turned to my left, I saw Noel standing beside me.
Haha, so coincidence okay.
When I was walking to MRT I text him, minutes later I saw him(:
Talked for a little while, but I didn't talk much, shy :/
After that went home.
7plus at night, nap for awhile.
Eric text me at 8plus.
Initially he asked what am I doing.
Then after a few messages, he asked me out to drink.
So went bath and then bus down Hougang find him.
Reached at 12am plus, waited for him at Interchange there and he came find me.
Walked to a fitness corner beside his house and drink.
He bought Vodka down, one whole bottle.
Had some talks together, talking about his tattoos, relationship, friendship, clubbing, games, working life, and alot.
In a blink of eye, we talked for like 2 hours.
And I only drank 2 cup, didn't drink much.
be nag me, say don't drink too much.
N told me not to drink too much too.
So, didn't drink alot ^^
Around 3am plus, started to feel tired, so is Eric.
So I cab home, but it was Eric who payed for the cab fare :/
The cab driver was good.
The conversation :

Me: Uncle, from here go Tampines around how long?
Him: Around 15minutes. Why?
Me: Oh, because I need to go to the toilet.
Him: There's a petrol kiosk infront, why not I stop there and you go?
Me: Oh its okay la. Nevermind.
Him: Its not good to control you know? Not good for health. You sure you can wait till you reach Tampines?
Me: Ya can.

Hehe, nice driver(:

Had a great time talking to Eric.
Shall meet him up again, soon.
You can never imagine a guy with tattoos all over can actually share so much things with you, haha.
Over all, I enjoyed talking to him (:

Baby's coming back today!!
Yay!! :D


Gonna go sleep now!
Bye! (:

2 comments:

  1. You dont want me alrdy? why no heartshapexz ): When can we have sex again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia: Yah I don't want you already. Hehe. Got heart shape already lah. Sex your lan. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete