Woke up at 7.30am this morning .
Bath , ate a bun and had Ice Milo for breakfast then head to work .
Reached at 10plus .
11.30am went fetch Si En home .
Continue doing my work .
Went off at 3plus because there wasn't much thing to do .
Bus home after work .
Reached home , bath .
Bus to Pasir Ris find Julia .
Had some talks with each other (:
Aftermath went baby's house .
Helped to dye baby's hair again (:
After dying , went off .
Working schedule changed to every Monday , Wednesday & Friday .
Which means on those days I'm not working , I can study (:
For now , I'm will put all my heart into studying and working .
Relationship ?
I don't need that .
Aunty Victoria asked me why am I heart broken because my Msn pm was "Disappointed, heart broken, speechless."
Told her what happen and we had some talks .
She told me this "yup. that rest can wait. when u got higher education, the pple you meet will be different. maybe better pple who deserve you"
She's the one who sort of persuaded me to study .
So I won't disappoint her .
I'll study hard .
Didn't take any test but did went down -.-
I couldn't get to sleep last night so I ate some pills .
After eating , slowly I start to feel giddy , only then will I be able to get to sleep .
Promised korkor I won't do this but still I did .
Must have made him disappointed ):
I realised , I've made friends around me worried .
Friends told me not to eat pills , saying it will damage my body and stuff .
Sorry people , to make you all worried about me .
Nothing I can do now .
Just suffering by myself .
I guess , this is life .
Pretty, I dont think i can meet you in june le ): I have sch every day till 12 june until like 5 pm. hais.
ReplyDeletehi dropping by!! =))
ReplyDeletedo check out our latest collection!! =))
ReplyDeleteClaudia: I know, I read your blog. Got holiday like no holiday): Study hard!(: We'll still have chance to meet up. Loveyou!(:
ReplyDeleteRyli: Hey, Thanks (: