reminding you that you love them.
Since its Sunday now , Happy Mothers Day (:Been 6 years since I celebrated .
Been a couple of days since I've updated my blog .
Enjoyed myself during this couple of days although it was tiring .
Friday was supposed to wake up at 10plus in the morning .
But I overslept till 1pm .
I even set alarm okay !
Whatever , went bath and head home straight away .
Bro wasn't at home as he was working .
So made my way down to Century Square to find Yiting , Zhangmin , Julia and their friends .
Clive & his friends came too .
Walked around Tampines mall .
Heard they got taiji , don't know what really happen too , was sitting a side .
Aftermath , cab down to Sengkang with Yiting , Zhangmin & Julia .
For some taiji , again .
Whatever that happen wont be mention here .
Was damn tired the whole day , feeling very unwell .
Like running a fever .
And I didn't even ate anything nor did I drank water .
On the way to Bus stop with Yiting going to Pasir Ris , bought Collen Biscuit & Vitasoy .
Went Yiting house , waited for Clive to come find us .
He took a long time :/
When he reached , all slacked at 229 with Edward & Marcus .
Took Bus Number 3 last bus home .
Reached home , much to my surprise , Younger Sis came out of bedroom .
Both my Sis & Bro wasn't asleep yet !
4 of us were talking & talking , joking about lots of stuff .
Was damn happy I tell you .
As its been a long time since the 4 of us had such good talks .
Really very long already .
Bro was sending songs from my phone to his phone , played poker card with him , he did magic tricks and show me .
After that cooked Maggie noodle , shared with Younger Sis .
Slept at around 4plus .
Saturday , woke up at 2pm .
Finally can have a proper sleep ^^
Went Fair price with Dad & bought some stuff .
After which we went to the coffee shop beside and had some talks .
Bus-ed home after that .
Dad cooked curry chicken & prawn soup for dinner .
While me & Younger Sis was watching tv .
Bro & Elder Sis working , I don't have work on weekends !!
I told Dad & Younger Sis , I'll be cooking the cat for dinner !
HAHAHAHA !!!
After Dad cooked , I ate a little , shared with Younger Sis .
Now I realised that if everyday see Dad , sure will quarrel .
Once in a while , wont quarrel , Lol .
7plus , meet Yiting , Zhangmin , Clive & Marcus inside bus 17 .
Went Bedok 85 eat bak chor mee ! :D
After eating went to the nearby park and play .
Took photos together :D
10plus , all went off .
In short , I had lots of fun with them ^^
Was talking to Monster at msn just now .
He keep saying I'm evil when he's the evil want .

Its gonna be 4am soon and I'm still awake !
Arghhhhh ~
Will sleep after I'm done with this post .
Not gonna upload all the photos we took , upload one for now .
Will upload the rest of the photos & those took with Yiting & Clive on another day .
Promise !! :D
My fav of all ^^
Missed you ):
E: Looks like you're still not cheering up .
5 more days and it'll be your birthday already !
Cheer up !
I know it isn't easy .
Slowly bah , alright .
You've had it all planned but the plan failed .
Fret not , still have me this friend (:
Remember I'm always a call away .
But please don't text to my previous number like what you did yesterday , HAHA .

No comments:
Post a Comment