but they do break hearts.
(Last year's pic :/ )Happy belated Birthday Jingli ! (:
Knew each other for like 3 years already right ?
Stop bullying me ): HAHA .
Hope you've enjoyed yourself yesterday .
Thought I didn't get you a present .
BUT , don't forget about Sakae Sushi !
When I get my pay either end of this month or middle of June , we'll go eat together :D
My treat as what we've said .
Make sure you eat on that day ! (:
Thanks for being such a good friend , taking care of me all this while .
Appreciate it a lot ! (:
Cab down with him to Pasir Ris park yesterday for his birthday Bbq .
Yiting , Sara , Joroc , Tingpoh & Marcus were there too .
Poor Jingli , his birthday yet he's BBQ-ing the food , HAHA .
He took a stick , like a tree branch & chasing after me then hit my butt using that stick :/
Went off at 9plus .
Passedby E!Hub , went to Fairprice & find ex-colleagues ^^
Miss them lots .
First person I saw was Mr wee .
Went to find May , the all time joker :D
Saw Mayling , Xiuhua , Rosy , Saripah , Ahmei .
Was happy to see them .
Talked to them a little while , went to the ladies & went off .
Couldn't get to sleep last night , slept at around 3plus .
Woke up at 12plus in the noon today .
Bath , ate my lunch & head to work .
While in the train , text Aunty Victoria telling her I'll be slightly late .
But I was already on my way , at Bishan .
She called me & say no need to come .
As her waterbag burst .
So I alighted at the next stop & went back .
May Aunty Victoria have a smooth delivery ^^
Came back and used com .
5plus , slept for awhile .
Woke up at 6plus , then have dinner .
All the way till now , using com .
Wont be working this few days .
Will resume work on next Monday .
Every day from Monday to Friday , 11am-7pm .
Die ! ):
8 hours !
Left with 4 more days to really enjoy before I have to start work on every weekdays .
Then I'll have to wait for weekends to come , HAHA .
Because weekends I no need to work !! (:
Going home tomorrow night .
Sis , lets have our Billy talk tomorrow okay ! :D

you are LOVED by me !! call me damn soon okay ? (L)
ReplyDeleteMisses!(:
ReplyDeleteI try meet you in june ok pretty? Love you! :D
ReplyDeleteGirl , relink [:
ReplyDeleteStephanie : Text you already (:
ReplyDeleteClaudia : Okay ! (: Loveyou too (:
Mamato : Relinked (: