Sunday, May 17, 2009

Complications

I did three things today;
miss you,
miss you,
and miss you.


A proper post now (:

I went down to Pasir Ris to meet Yiting on Thursday (:
Went her house , she was playing Audition , I played a little .
Around 11pm , I went home .
Talked with Sis , Haha .
Slept rather late I think .

Happy Belated Birthday Eric (:
Friday , woke up at 10plus in the morning .
Bath and prepare .
Went to 800+ took my money from Sis .
Aftermath bus to Pasir Ris and meet Yiting .
Slacked around at Pasir Ris .
Went E!Hub find Joroc , Tingpoh , Daryl and one of their friend .
Walked around E!Hub , then cab to 230 for some stuff .
After that , I suggested going to Bedok 85 eat bak chor mee , HAHA .
And so , we took bus to Bedok .
After eating went Tampines 1 and walked around .
Went home aftermath .
Waited for Sis , then cab over to Pasir Ris as Sis wanted to go prawning .
Reached at 1040 , prawning till 2am plus .
4 hours , only managed to catch 2 prawn (><) Cab home , had some talk with Bro .
Then went sleep .

Saturday , woke up at around 2plus in the noon .
Been a few days since I had such good sleep ^^
Ate the fried rice Bro cooked , nice (:
He even cooked dinner ! (:
Night time wanted to bring Bro & younger Sis to Tampines 1 but in the end didn't .
Dad was good , he bought cigarette for me !
I wanted to return him the money for cigarette but he insisted that no need .
He asked me to keep the money for myself (:


Previously I mention that my number had been passed around alot of times .
Now that I changed number , its fine already .
But now , my msn email had been posted on some kind of website .
I'm damn furious .
In less then 5 minute , 8 person added me on msn .
All of them got my msn email from the same website .
I got furious that I scolded one of the person "Fuck off la , Asshole !"
First it was my number that had been passed around , now my msn .
Whats next ?
Fuck laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!
Why do brainless kids exist ?!
Anyway , I've changed msn .
Had already added some people up .
Get my new msn from me if you want (:

Coming weekend , treating Yiting & Zhangmin eat bak chor mee ! (:
I promised to bring Bro & Younger Sis to Tampines 1 this coming weekend (:
Must meet up with Adeline too !
Been long since I last saw her .
Argh , why is there only 7 days in a week ?
Why cant it be 10 days in a week , HAHA !!
So I can have 5 off days to meet up with my friends !

2 comments:

  1. must stay happy okies, dont be so bothered by them, ! i'll be here for you. teehee, loves :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia : Hehe , I will (:
    You too ! (:
    Thanks so much girl .
    I really appreciate it alot (:
    Love you ! (:

    ReplyDelete