
Letting go , was my biggest mistake .
Loveyou .
Gonna be 5am soon .
Can't get to sleep , yet again .
Went online look for Kelvin Ahbeng , wanted to ask him play maple with me :/
But he wasn't online .
He went to JB yesterday but don't know if he's back already .
Kelvin , faster online play maple with me ! :D
Gary korkor left for Taipei (I think so) already .
He'll be back on 1st May .
On phone with korkor yesterday afternoon .
He told me to takecare of myself (:
Korkor , takecare when you're at oversea .
Remember to contact me when you're back (:
I'll takecare of myself (:
You used to talk on phone with me when I'm feeling down , listening to me talking & cheering me up and even heard me cry before .
But now you're away .
Come back soon ! (:
Can't get to sleep , yet again .
Went online look for Kelvin Ahbeng , wanted to ask him play maple with me :/
But he wasn't online .
He went to JB yesterday but don't know if he's back already .
Kelvin , faster online play maple with me ! :D
Gary korkor left for Taipei (I think so) already .
He'll be back on 1st May .
On phone with korkor yesterday afternoon .
He told me to takecare of myself (:
Korkor , takecare when you're at oversea .
Remember to contact me when you're back (:
I'll takecare of myself (:
You used to talk on phone with me when I'm feeling down , listening to me talking & cheering me up and even heard me cry before .
But now you're away .
Come back soon ! (:
Am talking to Monster at msn ^^
I'm superwoman ! :D (Inside joke)
Had our usual talk , chicken rice , monsters talk & superwoman which is me ! :D (Okay , inside joke . Haha)
I'm superwoman ! :D (Inside joke)
Had our usual talk , chicken rice , monsters talk & superwoman which is me ! :D (Okay , inside joke . Haha)

No comments:
Post a Comment