Friday, March 27, 2009

♥L'amour m'a trompé, je suis plus riche seul.

What's the point of saying sorry when you've done something hurtful ?

Its gonna be 5am soon and I'm still awake .
Been staying up till late this few days .

Conflicts with Yiting is over already .
Everything is okay now .
Happy ^^
Sis , i just saw your blog .
Silly girl , of cause everything is okay (:
But still I'm not in a happy mood .
No , not because that everything between me & Yiting is okay that make me in an unhappy mood .
Don't get the wrong idea .
Just that it seems to be my fault that I asked Shannan about some stuff that make someone fuming that he text me all in CAPS .
What's wrong with me clarifying things with Shannan ?
Why should i listen to only one side of story ?
Say don't contact me also you .
Then why bother contacting me & ask about me confronting Shannan just now ?

Anyway , really got to thanks friends around me for their concern for the past few days .

2 days ago , i cried like no body's business .
Thanks Jingli for lending me your shoulder (:
Thanks Joanne Cheong for comforting me (:

Really really must thanks Choon Hong for always talking to me at msn .
Whenever I'm feeling down , he'll cheer me up with his monsters talks :D
Hehe , only he know & i know about the monsters thingy (:
Almost everyday I'll get to talk to him .
Yeah , a nice guy who never tell me its irritating to listen to my rantings although i know it is :/
Thanks Choon Hong (:

Then , Gary Korkor .
I told him I'm feeling down & he offered to call me and talked on phone .
But my prepaid low , so korkor can't call me , instead talked on msn .
Lucky la , else I'll be crying , again :/
Cause the other time Korkor called me when I was feeling down , I actually talked until I cried :/
Not the first time Korkor heard me cry le .
Thanks Gary Korkor (:

Then there's JunWei , my next block neighbor .
Days ago he talked to me in msn with his first sentence "u ok not?"
Yeah , he's a nice guy .
Comforting me the other time .
Thanks JunWei (:

And and , Biqi Best Friend .
She's real nice :D
Told me not to cry because she knows I cry easily .
When she online , she'll ask how i feel & is everything okay .
Yeap , really appreciate it alot .
Thanks Biqi Best Friend (:

Okay , there's so many actually .
People like Yiting , Julia , Zhangmin , Eric , Andrew , CliveYeo , Claudia , Joey Baobei & Matthew .
There're the one who have been talking to me over the past few days , the one telling me to be strong & cheering me up and even bother to ask what happen .
Really appreciate it alot , Thanks Friends (:

2 comments: