Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I miss you



I like the picture above alot ^^

Just called Yiting up to make sure she go to school :D
Sis , attend school regularly okay ?

Didnt managed to cook Pancake for the second time as the powder for the Pancake was sold out .
Till today it was still out of order .
So cooked Chicken Popcorn instead .
Heh, it was simple cooking it .
Just heat it up in oil will do .
But still , didnt managed to finish all .
Left a little & threw away .
Bought Chocolate chip ice cream too !
My favourite :D
Ate only a quarter .


*Bought 2 packet of it .










Have been up the whole night .
Could get to sleep .
Just updated my private blog .
I've changed the url already .
I used to have someone scolding me for staying up the whole night .
But now , i dont .
Anyway , gonna get some sleep soon .

Happy 20th Birthday Alex (:
Dont really know you well but still wish you Happy Birthday (:

Sis's birthday coming in 3 days time (:
My real blood Sis of cause (:

3 comments:

  1. AHH JIEEE!!!

    hahah,miss chatting with you lehh...
    lols,tkecres~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehs, pretty stay sk uh ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don : Hehs , i miss chatting with you too (: Will talk to you online soon yeahs ? Takecare too :D

    Claudia : Nopes , i stay Tampines 200+ (: I aint pretty laa . You prettier :D

    ReplyDelete