I guess you hit the nail .
I regretted making that decision .
I realised i still love you .
4 Days without you .
I'll always remember 060408 this date .
Because its the happiest day of my life .
I dont know how are you doing nowadays .
But i do hope things are fine for you .
I dont have to courage to even text you .
If we didnt break up , tomorrow i'll be able to see you .
But its all too late now .
When i go through the messages you send me ,
these are what flashes through my mind the past few days .
You said you'll bring me to Sentosa & piggyback me there ,
do you still remember it ?
You once told me , you're my hubby forever ,
do you still remember it ?
I deleted your photos from my blog .
But i didnt delete away from my phone .
I still have every single of your photo in my phone .
I didnt delete away the recording of you singing song .
I still listen to it whenever i miss you .
I know i was the one who wanted to break up .
I wont pester you neither will i interfere in your life anymore .
Because as long as you're happy , i'll willing to do anything .
Because you meant the world to me .
Love , i miss you & im sorry .
Please take good care of yourself .
Remember to eat , dont skip meals .
Remember to sleep early every night & get enough sleep .
Lastly , dont fall sick .
Tuesday , the 20th i think , went meet Yiting , Daniel , Fredrick & Ah pui .
Cabbed down to Bedok meet Rat .
Well , couldnt remember what happen .
4plus cabbed back to Pasir Ris & i went Yiting's house .
Wanted to go off at 5am like that but Yiting doesnt allow D:
So i asked Rat help me to tell Yiting to let me go home , HAHA .
But he also doesnt allow me to go off yet until there's bus D:
Went off at 6plus like that , (:
Wednesday , i cant remember where did i go .
Or did i went ton with Yiting & co ?
Haa , cant remember laa .
Thursday which is last night , went down find Yiting .
She was with Clive , Elton & one more guy .
Slacked together , 10pm went off .
Yiting went home bath while i waited with her at her house down stair .
Daniel & Elton were there too .
So wasnt really bored as Daniel was there joking around .
Yiting came down , shortly after , we cycled to Tampines , sent Elton back .
Cycled back to Pasir Ris .
Last night , there was alot of stars , so beautiful ! (:
Reached Pasir Ris , went cycling .
Daniel & Yiting went loyang point while i waited for them at 444 , lazy to cycle there as i was too tired , Haha .
Lucky Rat called me & talked with me on the phone else i'll be bored to death :/
After awhile went back find them with a carton of beer with them .
Fredrick came shortly after & we went to 247 slacked .
From there , some unpleasant stuff happened which really scare me .
It reminds me of what happened last year .
I dont dare to even stand beside Daniel .
Rat got to know what happen & yeap , he was real angry .
Went off at 5am like that , intending to walked to Tampines & take bus .
While walking , images of the incident kept on flashing in my mind & i cried .
Little did i know this will happen , yet again on me .
Walked to near Loyang Flyover , waited at the bus stop ,
Rat accompany talk on phone , yet again .
So kind of him to call me & talk (:
Told me some stuff which he says not much people knows .
Was giggling cause some stuff he told me was quite funny , hehe (:
Talked until my battery went flat .
Felt so much better after talking to him (:
Thanks people for being there when the incident happen to me .
Was rather touched by their concern (:
Alright, till here .
Off to bath & head down to Pasir ris (:

ure private blog lohhhs ! hahahahs ! i very kpo derh mahhhs ! LOLS !
ReplyDeleteQuguai : Oh , hahas ! Give me your email for blog then i invite you ? (:
ReplyDelete