Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Yiting Sister :DD

{{ SHOWING ONLY 5 POST ; CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION "THE PAST" ON THE LEFT TO SEE MORE POST }}


My love , you'll never be replaced .
You'll the one & only want , and the last one .


Today is the 39th day i didnt return home .
&The 39th day since we broke up .

Before i start my post ,



HAPPY BIRTHDAY YITING SISTER !!! :D





This photo was taken last year (:
Which means , we've known each other for more then a year :D
Yeap, will be going down later to find Yiting Sister (:

Sister, today's your birthday .
You're to enjoy instead of having wild thoughts .
I hope to see the Happy Go Lucky Yiting later on , dont disappoint me alright ? (:
I'm really glad to have know you & thus , we became Sister .
What really surprise me is , we didnt had any conflicts before , except for the night at Changi when i broke off with one of my ex .
Other than that , i cant recall of any conflicts we had .
And of all my Sisters , you're one of them that i dote on & also one of my closest Sister (:
Also , you're one of those that knows most of my secrets , Haha !
You're one of those that will always be there for me whenever i am feeling down .
And one thing that made me really touched is that you're willing to give up this One year plus of Sistership just to let me be back with one of my ex .
One thing , i got to know good friends from you .
Good Friends like Alex , Malvin , Daryl , Alfred , Aaron , Fredrick , Moses , Sara , Julia , Dawnna , Vanessa , and so many many .
It was from you that i know so many great friends (:
&&I never regret knowing you at all (:
Lastly , Happy Birthday !! :D
Enjoy yourself later on (:

Yesterday woke up at 10plus in the morning .
Went bath & used computer .
Bought lunch , ate one quarter of it & threw the rest away .
Received Yiting Sister's msg , went out .
Head to her house & find her while waiting for Julia .
Called Angela come down & went to her boyf's house there find her .
Went 444 , both of them eat while i just drink water .
After eating , bus-ed to Whitesands & walked around .
Yiting went paint her nails while i waited with Angela outside .
Talked together , and now , find that actually Angela's not bad (:
Hopefully she wont be like last time .
Smoked & took pictures together .





After Yiting Sister paint her nails , i went paint my nails (:


Took around one hour .
Nearly fall asleep -.-
After its done , went make payment .
And i feel super paiseh laa !
The lady that painted my nails , helped me take my bag .
Helped me take out my money & she even helped me wear my slipper .
Kept on thanking her .
Haha .
Went find Yiting Sister & Angela .
And i saw Meiling .
Second time that i see her after i resign my job .
She told me that every one's asking how im doing & am i still as skinny .
Haha , am touched laa (:
Didnt know that people from NTUC is so caring (:
Head to KFC, Yiting Sister & Angela eat while i didnt , as im not hungry .
After they eat , i went off .
&&I saw a cousin of mine when i was at Whitesands (:

Used awhile of com last night , went sleep at 11plus .
This morning , wake up at 7AM plus .
Omg , super early okay !
Sms-ed Yiting Sister , wishing her Happy Birthday (:
Now waiting for time to reached 3pm plus like that , then i'll go prepare & go down to Pasir Ris find the birthday girl (:

Alright , will blog again (:
Shall go rest awhile before going out .
Bye people ! (:







I dont know why but i got this feeling that there's no hope between us .
I know its my fault that i keep on rejecting you when you asked for patch .
Who knows by know you've already given up on me .
Even if its true , i wont blame you because i was the cause of everything .
Im contented enough that i've had you in my life once .
But i really miss you alot , alot .
Every single day , i'll stare at my phone , hoping to receive your msg/call .
Whenever i received a call with no number , i always hope its you calling me .
But its been so many so many days since you contacted me .
I dare not call/msg you .
I dont have the courage to do so .
My heart ache whenever i think of you , whenever i missed you .
Whenever i looked through the pictures we took together , i'll start missing you & thinking of those times when we're together .
I kept our photos in a folder , so that i can view it whenever i miss you easily .
Every single photos we took , i didnt deleted it .
Those recording i recorded with you singing , i didnt deleted it .
Cause it meant the world to me since we're no longer together now .
I miss sleeping together with you at your house .
I miss cuddling with you .
I miss you kissing me & i'll push you away .
I miss you sms-ing me telling me you miss me .
I miss you sms-ing me telling me you love me .
I miss you sms-ing me just because you're worried about me .
I miss you sms-ing me telling me sweet stuffs .
I miss you sms-ing me sweet & long messages .
I miss you sms-ing me every morning when you wake up .
I miss you sms-ing me Good night message every night .
I miss you sms-ing cheering me up whenever im feeling down .
I miss you calling me just to accompany me talk on the phone .
I miss you calling me in the middle of the night when you cant get to sleep .
I miss you singing songs to me .
I miss you telling me to sleep early & not stay up till late each night .
I miss you telling me not to quarrel with my Sister .
I miss you telling me you miss me when you're in camp .
I miss you telling me you love me .
I miss you telling me to be careful during work .
I miss you worrying about me when i hurt myself during work .
I miss you worrying about me when i fall sick .
I miss you scolding me when i slit my wrist .
I miss you scolding me when i go out ton till late .
I miss you scolding me when i find trouble with people .
I miss you scolding me when ever i mention about Jingli .
I miss you scolding me when i kept on smoking .
I miss you scolding me when i get myself drunk when i went drinking .
I miss you taking my phone and send my pictures to your phone .
I miss those time with you .
I miss the way you smile .
I miss the way you laugh .
I miss the way you care for me .
I miss every single thing about you .
I miss you alot , i love you alot , i really do .
I dont want any thing now , all i want is you to be back .
Thats the only thing i ask for .
Iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment