{{ SHOWING ONLY 5 POST ; CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION "THE PAST" ON THE LEFT TO SEE MORE POST }}

When you give some one your heart ,
You not only give them the power to love you ,
But the power to hurt you .
I think im gonna sleep early today .
Cause im feeling super unwell ! D:
My tummy is in great pain laa .
Its been in pain for the past few hours D:
&During the past few hours , i've been 'visiting' the toilet :/
Im so afraid that it is food poisoning because i've got food poisoning before .
&Its exactly the same , only that i didnt vomit but diarrhea :/
It feels terrible !
I dont want it to happen again ! D:
Ate medicine already , but still the same .
Im in pain , again D:
Gonna get some rest now !
&&I found this link through some one's blog .
Its kinda true & its fun !
No harm trying it isnt it ?
Try it ! :D
http://www.lovecalculator.be/quiz/en/4213604/free
Goodbye & Get well soon , Cheryang (:
imissyou D:
No comments:
Post a Comment