{{ SHOWING ONLY 5 POST ; CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION "THE PAST" ON THE LEFT TO SEE MORE POST }}
Got tagged by Michelle to do this(:
1. Do you have secrets?
`Who dont ?
2. Would you fall in love with a boy older than you?
`Like of cause !
3. Do you enjoy going school?
`Nopes
4. What will you do with a billion dollars?
`I'll travel around the world , buy everything i love(:
5. Will you fall in love with your bestfriend's stead?
`Nopes
6. If you choose one person between your best friend and boyfriend , who will you choose?
`Best Friend
7. List your 20 current favourite songs:
`Currently only one , Wo Ke Yi Ren Shou
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what will you do?
`I'll give him my blessings
9. Is there something that has made you extremely happy?
`None at the moment
10. Who is your favourite singer/actor?
`Dont have
11. How do you see yourself 10 years ago?
`Stupid & dumb ? HAHAHA !
12. Who is currently the most important person to you?
`I dont know :/
14. Which is more important? Family or Career?
`Both, maybe
15. What is your favourite colour?
`Purple
16. Would you give your all in a relationship?
`Yupp
17. If two different person fall in love with you, who will you choose?
`I wont cause there's already some one i love
18. Would you forgive the person who betrayed you?
`I'll forgive , maybe . But i wont forget what he/she did
19. What will you tell the person that you love?
`Nothing, Action speaks louder than words. *Thats what i always believe*
20. Five people i tagged:
`Xiner Baobei laopo , Joey Baobei , Don Ah di , Alvina & Amanda Sister
__________________________________________________
Morning Earthlings , its 6.48AM now .
I've been staying up late at night this few days .
Im so used to it already , i dont know why either .
I was like that in the past .
Always using com till morning 6plus , 7plus then goes to sleep .
&Waking up always after 5pm .
Now its happening , yet again .
Supposed to go down Pasir Ris meet Yiting Sister & co .
But didnt cause my back is in pain ! D:
The pain is due to the night cycling the other night .
Its been so long since i rode a haro bike .
&&Heard that the haro bike spoilt .
Wtf ?!
Asked Julia why did the haro bike spoilt cause SHE was the want who keep it .
She told me she dont know & she didnt touch it after keeping it .
Wtf laa , shouldnt have let her keep in the first place .
Should have send Michelle home , riding the bike back to Tampines & let Michelle keep it .
Oh whatever it is , i dont give it a damn .
Guess i'll to meet Yiting Sister up more often cause Angela that bitch is often with Yiting Sister .
And that give me more chances to whack her .
Hahahaha .
I know im evil but who cares ?
She was the one who started every single thing .
Shits happen last night .
Dont wish to elaborate here .
I dont get it , why must shits happen whenever you msg me ?
Now who's gonna clear the shits ?
I dont know .
Sorry & Thank You .
ILoveYou.
Im gonna go get some sleep now .
Am really tired ~
&&I found this through i forget where :/
Its really meaningful (:
I remember us,
the way we used to be,
I'd hold you in my arms,
your smile so sweet to me,
But now when I see you,
you look right through me,
I feel so alone now,
but when I close my eyes...
...All I see is you.
The love we used to share,
gone up in whirl winds,
will I ever love,
or ever live again,
I am tired of crying,
and I am done trying,
To remember all about you,
but when I close my eyes...
...All I see is you.
All the love I am sending,
the memories I won't sell,
I know there must be an ending,
to the story I will tell,
I dream only of your love,
and happiness in life,
I try not to think of you,
but when I close my eyes...
..All I see is you.
I wanna sleep sleep sleep & never wake up again !

No comments:
Post a Comment