Saturday, November 15, 2008

I miss you D:

{ SHOWING ONLY 5 POST ; CLICK ON THE NAVIGATION "THE PAST" ON THE LEFT TO SEE MORE POST }}

Photobucket


Hello earthlings , its 5.51AM now .
I was up the whole night , chatting to friends & going thru previous post from my blog .
Looking back , so much happen .
I missed him , alot D:
I still remember the first time we met .
Was at the garden near my house .
That time i was feeling down & he came looking for me .
&&He cheered me up , doing stupid faces & all .
Yeap , i still remember .
When we just get into a relationship , it was so sweet .
Thought there were times we quarrelled , i was happy to have you in my life .
I missed you calling me just to talk to me .
I missed you singing songs to me .
I missed you alot .
I missed the time when we were together .
I swear i still love you .
My love for you hasnt changed at all .
All i know is , i missed you alot .
Ever since we break up , i haven been going home .
Ever since we break up , my mind only got clubbing & drinking .
I dont know why the sudden change in me .
Seriously , i dont know .
Every single day , im always thinking of you .
Whenever i missed you , i look at your pictures .
You were right , i didnt delete your pictures from my phone .
There's too much memories .
Sometimes i'll stare blankly at my phone , hoping to receive your msg .
Yeap , i know , im stupid .
Im stupid that i didnt treat you good when we were together .
Im stupid that i always give you attitude when we were together .
Im stupid that i didnt treasure you when we were together .
Im stupid that i always go back on my words when were together .
Im stupid that im selfish for always thinking of myself when we were together .
Im stupid that im not a good girlfriend to you when we were together .
You called me yesterday .
Yeap , i was duper happy to hear your voice .
But whats the use ?
We're not together already .
If only time cloud turn back , i wont let those unhappy stuffs happen ...
I missed you alot , alot D:



.
..
...
....
.....
......



Yesterday night was supposed to meet Gary Korkor go clubbing de .
But he forgotten ! D:
Put me aeroplane .
But he's forgiven :D
Korkor , i miss you laa .
Super long didnt see you already .
Meet up soon alrights ?
&&I haven even seen you since you went Army .
Wonder how you look like when you're botak :/
No matter what , you're still my #1 Korkor :D
I still remember , when we first knew each other .
We were sms-ing each other almost everyday .
Haa .
But now Korkor's in army which means we'll be contacting each other lesser .
So korkor , next time go clubbing , dont put me aeroplane .
Alrights ? :D
You're missed by meimei laa :D

No comments:

Post a Comment