Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Your love is everything to me & there's no way I can ever let that go

{{SHOWING ONLY 5 POST ; CLICK ON THE NAVIGATIONS "THE PAST" ON THE LEFT TO SEE MORE POST}}

Yesterday return to work .
Reached early , at 4:30 PM .
But didnt wanna start work early so went to 230 & find Yiting .
Dawnna, Vanessa, Sara, Sara's Sis & Yiting's Bro was there .
Was talking about BBQ stuffs & Dawnna says she wanna pay some of it .
But i told her dont need .
Why ?
Simple as abc .
Cause i'm celebrating my birthday & am the one opening the BBQ & inviting them .
I invited Dawnna cause her birthday happen to be one day after mine .
I know , if Dawnna pays some of it, maybe she'll invite her friends over .
Then it'll be like celebrating HER birthday instead of mine .
So yeah , i hope you guys understand .
I've already 'give in' to you all by changing the BBQ to Friday instead of Thursday .

Went there awhile , then bus-ed to work .
Was late by a few minutes .
Then started work .
But it was like, "Wow! So relax!"
You know why ?
Because the stocks are like so little & it wasnt as busy as it used to .
As school reopen already .
So yeah , was damn relax laa .
While relenishing stock , Gillian came to me .
She brought a guy to me , asking me to guide him .
I was like , "HUH ? Me ?"
Gillian replied saying, "Ya. Cause he's new here & i trust you. Just teach him what you know."
So i just say okay .
But i was really not used to it laa .
Because that guy seems to be following me everywhere i go .
So pek chek laa .
&Im used to working alone already .
While teaching him , he asked me a few question .

The conversation :

Him: How long you work here already ?
Me: Gonna one month already .
Him: Where you stay ?
Me: Tampines .
Him: Oh. Later i drop you home ?
Me: Drop me home ?
Him: Ya. I drive what .
Me: Oh, dont need .

I was like, Zzzz .
I dont even know him at all please .
&&He's giving me headache laa .
Worse is he's working night shift .
I wanna change my shift !
Lols !
Went toilet in the middle of work .
Called Sis & talked about BBQ stuffs .
&SHe told me to invite Mom, Billy, Mary Shaw, Pim & Ploy .
We were laughing all the way laa .
You guys wont understand what we were talking about :DDD
Finished work , called Bi .
Then he called back .
Told him about that guy , he was damn fierce sial .
He accompany me talked on the phone :D
But then , talked halfway , shit happen .
Shall not elaborate .
Reached my destination , bought dinner .
After eating , was planning about BBQ stuffs .
And i fall alseep =.=

This morning woke up at 11AM .
Aunt called me but i didnt answer .
Was very very tired .
But then woke up shortly after .
Msg-ed Bi .
Online & surf the net .
Dunno if i should sms Bi cause he says today he's driving .
Got the urge to sms him laa cause i freaking miss him like hell sial .
Think better wait for him to msg me bah , otherwise , gonna 'disturb' him :D
Gonna get lunch & aftermath , off to work .

&Im super into this song :D

Marc Terenzi - Love To Be Loved By You
I can't believe I'm standing here
Been waiting for so many years and
Today I found the queen to reign my heart.
You changed my life so patiently
And turned it into something good and real
I feel just like I felt in all my dreams.
There are questions hard to answer, can't you see...

Baby, tell me how can I tell you
That I love you more than life?
Show me how can I show you
That I'm blinded by your light.
When you touch me, I can touch you
To find out the dream is true.
I love to be loved by you.

You're looking kind a scared right now,
You're waiting for the wedding vows.
But I don't know if my tongue's able to talk
Your beauty is just blinding me,
Like sunbeams on a summer stream
And I gotta close my eyes to protect me.
Can you take my hand and lead me from here please?

Yeah, yeah

Baby, tell me how can I tell you
That I love you more than life?
Show me how can I show you
That I'm blinded by your light.
When you touch me I can touch youTo find out the dream is true.
I love to be loved
I need to be loved
I love to be loved by you.

I know they're gonna say
Our love's not strong enough to last forever.
And I know they're gonna say that we'll give up
Because of heavy weather.
But how can they understand
That our love is just heaven-sent,
We keep on going on and on
Cause this is where we both belong.

Baby, tell me how can I tell you
That I love you more than life?
Show me how can I show you
That I'm blinded by your light.
When you touch me I can touch you
To find out the dream ïs true
I love to be loved -
I need, yes I need to be loved -
I love to be loved by you.

Yes, I love to be loved by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment