Yeah ~!
Tomorrow can meet Bi le :D
H . A . P . P . Y !
I found these cute pictures at Facebook !



Look ! This is super cute ! (:

Yesterday on the way home in bus, quarrelled with Bi .
Well, i went out with friends the day before .
Bi wants me to go home before 3AM .
Where the hell am i gonna find a bus at 3AM ?!
Talked till quarrel .
Its like, so long never meet up with friends already leh & its only once in a while only .
Quarrelled back with him, told him "you can go out with your friends, i cannot uh?"
&Never once i tell him to be home by what time if he go out with his friend .
I dunno laa, maybe he's controlling me too tight le .
Talked till tulan, hang up & off my phone .
Reached Tampines, passed by Sis's boyfriend shop .
Ate a little there & went home .
Bathed & prepare for work .
Then Bi called & talked on phone with me .
While going to work, msg him & say, "Ahbeng, i going work le."
LOLS !
While boarding the bus, guess who i saw ?
My primary 3 friend, (if im not wrong) Boon Kai !
Super long didnt saw him already .
Reached work place, started work .
At first dunno what to replenish .
Then anyhow take stock, go replenish .
Lols .
Then Amanda came for awhile .
Replenish stock at drink's section .
Those carton of drinks are super duper heavy for god sake .
I even asked Xiao Yang to help me take down .
He's funny laa .
The conversation between us ;
Me: Xiao Yang, can help me take this two carton down ? Very heavy leh .
Xiao Yang: Okay. Can. (Takes the two carton down & put on trolley) You from China is it ?
Me: No laa. I Singaporean leh. (Laughing)
Xiao Yang: Oh. I see.
Me: Thanks for helping me. I go replenish stock le.
Laughs !
He thought im from China .
Some of then thought im from Malaysian .
Replenish halfway, Sis & her boyfriend came .
Talked for awhile, they went off .
10PM finish work .
Today super duper tired sial .
&Amanda MEIMEI told me she saw that pubor Hweimin at E!Hub just now .
Guess i'll stop here .
Eyes super heavy already .
&I miss Amanda meimei, Xiaosky Dearest !
Gonna meet them during my off day(:
Bye people !
No comments:
Post a Comment