Okays , this post is specially for Bi .
I MISS BI ALOT !
Bi, big enough ?
Haha .
My off day's coming !
After so long , finally i can take a break :D
Yesterday on the way to work in bus, was sleeping throughout the whole journey .
Was freaking tired sial .
Helped Gillian to replenish stock .
So didnt replenish stock at water's section .
Was replenishing stock at Grocery ; Non-food section .
There is no camera there & so , i msged Bi :D
Msged till 7Plus , i think , Bi said he feel tired .
Told him go sleep if he want .
But he accompany me msg till 8plus :D
Thanks Bi !
While replenishing stock , received a call from a guy , private number .
The way he talked , sound like ang moh .
I told Bi about it & guess what he say ?
He said "Fuck him la"
OMG ! Bi is so fierce leh .
Haha .
&He asked for my blog link , dunno how many times he ask le >.<
Thanks Farhan , for accompany me to msg throughout the whole bus journey !
He's cool leh , mixed blood , if im not wrong .
Today wake up at 12PM .
First thing when i wake up , find my phone & msg Bi .
Haha .
He's driving now .
So waiting for him to msg me .
One more hour before i go to work .
&&Tomorrow is SATURDAY , which means i can see Bi tomorrow ! :DDD
Yesterday was msging Yiting & Aaron .
Was thinking how to celebrate my birthday .
They suggest BBQ , going to east coast .
But BBQ , i had it last year .
So i dont have any idea at all .
Chalet , is expensive .
So maybe , maybe only , i'll have BBQ bah .
I will love you till the end of time
Every breath of mine
I'll hold you by my side
But I'll rest in peace
My sweetheart would you
Let me die in your arms with you
Only you can stop the rain tonight
Only you can change my world from black to white
So I'll close my eyes and dream a little more
No comments:
Post a Comment