Monday, June 16, 2008

6 MORE DAYS

6 MORE DAYS , TO MY OFF DAY(:


1.15AM now .
Just now at work super busy >.<

Saw Shawn .
He's funny laa .

The conversation :

Me: Shawn !
Shawn: Ehhh, you working here ar?
Me: Yahh .
Shawn: You alone working here ?
Me: Yahh laa . Who else do you see beside me ?

Laughs !
He's asking nonsense .
Im alone replenishing stock & i wonder who he saw beside me >.<

Then saw Seok Han , again .
10PM , went take my belongings & check out .
Wanted to buy sushi .
Then that guy working at the sushi store talked to me .
I saw him packing the sushi .

Our conversation:

Him: Going home already uh ?
Me: Yahh . You closing already uh ?
Him: No laa, you wanna buy sushi is it?
Me: Yahh .
Him: You know how to eat sushi meh ?
Me: Of cause ! My fav leh .
Him: Ohh . You Singaporean uh?
Me: Duhh . Then you thought i from where ? China uh ?
Him: Yahh lor .
Me: The Delifrance guy & Xiao Yang also thought i from China .
Him: You still studying is it?
Me: No .
Him: Ohh . See you like so young only . You how old ?
Me: 18 lor .
Him: I thought you 15 , 16 only .
Me: Okays laa , i go off le . None of the sushi i like . *Laughing* Bye .
Him: Okays . Bye .

Then went take bus .
Am super tired sehh ~

&I remember few days back , a customer came up asking me few question .

The conversation :

Him:Excuse me, where's the cold water?
Me:At the small fridge at the cashier there .
Him:Okay. You work how long already?
Me:2 weeks .
Him:Ohh. I work 2months already . At serangoon central there.
Me:Ohh. NTUC also ?
Him:Yahh. You how old?
Me:18
Him:Ohh. So you got boyfriend already ?

I just nod my head .
Its like so =.=! can ?
What does water got to do with me having boyfriend not .

Am chatting with friends at msn now(:
Chatting with Philene & Biqi & quite a few .
Philene is cuteeee :D
She's 14 only !
Andand !
Euler suddenly talk to me !
Its been dunno how many weeks or months since we last talked .
Cause the other time we talked , kinda quarrel ?
But we're talking at msn now :D
&&He very 'mountain tortoise' lehh !
I told him i working at E!Hub & he asked me where's E!Hub .
Then he says i dont let him go sleep =.=!
And say i dumb when he's also dumb !
Lols !

Okays , im super tired already .
Gonna go sleep soon .




Life's really so different .
I used to lead a 'princess' life .
I used to be a happy-go-lucky girl .
But now, i aint the happy-go-lucky & cheerful girl i used to be .
Things are so different now .
But at the very least i know i have Bi .
Bi, although we do quarrel at times , but i can swear & say my love for you is true .
I know sometimes my words hurts , so are yours .
I'll try & control my temper .
I just hope that you wont keep things from me .
I dunno why but i just feel that you're keeping things from me .
There shouldnt be any secrets between a couple , isnt it ?
When you were jio-ing me , you promised me you'll treat me good, wont break my heart once im your girl .
You promised me this , dont give me empty promises .
You once told me to follow you & you'll show me what is stead .
Baby, i dont want anything from you .
I just want you to be serious with me & dont ever keep things from me .
Thats all i asked for .
Is it too much ?
I dont think so .
At the very least i dont asked to meet you everyday like i used to when im with my ex .
Sometimes so much so that i wanna see you , i dare not tell you i wanna meet cause im afraid that you're tired .
With you , its different .
Cause with my ex , i expect alot from him .
But with you , i dont expect much from you .
Baby, all i can say is my love for you is true .
I love you just like you're my everything .
Baby, i love you ; 060408 ღ


Bye people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment