Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm back :)

Hohos, im back to blogging !

Long time never blog .

Am at Yiting Sister's house now :)

Hmmm, cant remember what happen last few weeks so will only blogged what happenings on recently yeahs .
Last Friday went pray with Sis & her boyfriend, Bonez .
Told her i just wanna go & take a look .
When we reached, i just sat a side .
After awhile, Sis & Bonez went to talk to a lady .
While talking, the lady asked my Sis who am i .
Sis said im her sister & the lady asked me over .
She talked to me .
Her first word to me is "you can die for your boyfriend."
Laughs !
Its true okays .
She told me alot of things .
Like ; I slit my wirst alot of times, i always quarrel with my dad, Bi's house got 3 room, i once stayed at my ex's house for a very long period of time & alot alot .
She told me that i have low blood pressure, that is why i always feel giddy wanting to faint .
She told me not to take liquor as my body cannot take it .
&She even said that every of the relationship that im in now, none of the guys are serious .
We talked for almost 30mins bahs .

Saturday went meet X.sky Dearest at Jurong point .
Reached at 8plus at night .
Went Jurong Point walked .
Then Stephanie Sweetie called me(:
She told that my 'mad' sister quarrelled with her .
Take chair want hit her but then take & put back .
Never hit my sweetie .
Want step one eh sai only .
Talked with Sweetie for a little while then hang up .
Then went to nearby void deck slacked with Dearest .
Talked about relationship things .
Talked till 10pm, went take train find Bi .
Train to Yishun , change to bus 857 .
Before that msged & asked Jaslyn how to go Boonkeng from Yishun cause she stays near Bi .
&She asked me to go her baby's full month on 6June, the day me & Bi 2nd month(:
I said i'll try to go .
When im in the bus, was msging Bi .
I told him the bus got alot of bangala .
Then he said his ginna saw me .
I asked him his ginna saw me meh .
He said his ginna is bangala =.= !
LOLS !
Reached boonkeng, wait for Bi at bus stop , then went his house .
He on tv then i watched .
Less then 15mins, he told me he wanna sleep .
I said i wanna watched tv .
Then he did something CLEVER .
He off the tv .
& He didnt sleep at all for god sake .
Was up till 3AM plus .
Then we went sleep .
Woke up at 7;45AM .
Bi send me go take cab home .

Yesterday stayed home till 4plus .
Rushed for work .
Was late sial .
Packed stock .
Keep hitting my hand on the ladder until my skin got a little blood .
&My supervisor is a malay guy .
Keep on coming check on me =.=
Finished work at 10pm .
First thing i do, SMOKE .
5whole hour didnt smoke seh .
Then went slacked with Yiting Sister .
&Now, at her house .

Bi, i dunno if you'll see this but i just write it here .
I promised i'll smoke less .
I know you care .
I know the msg i send to my Sis, she forward it to you hurts .
But the msg you send to her, she forward to me hurts alot too .
But its over already & i really dont want another quarrel between us .
I just hope that we can be happy everyday instead of quarrelling over stupid things .

I love mye Baby(:

Okays, i guess thats all for now .
Will come back & post when im free .
Bye people ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment