Monday, April 21, 2008

爱 BABY(:

This two days ain't in good mood .
It started with my head .
I hit my head on some metal sharp edge & it started bleeding .
It was fucking pain bodoh !
After my head hit on the metal sharp edge, the side of my neck started to swell .
The pain was unbearable lahs .
I cant even get to sleep .

And then it was Dad .
He's still occasionally asking money from Sis .
Sometimes i really wonder, is this how a Dad should be ?
Asking money from own children ?
&Sometimes Sis doesn't have enough to lend him, he'll kpkb .
Its like, what the fuck lahs .
This kind of father, i rather DON'T WANT !

Then comes younger sis .
She's very problematic .
Problems in Gracehaven , problems at home , problems everywhere !
Its problems, problems & still problems !
Inside Gracehaven disturb people or rather, bully people .
All because of Boyfriend .
Come home more problem .
She can whole day watch the same DVD , repeating it again & again .
This want on, that want on .
Tv on, radio on, lights on , everything on .
All dunno how to switched off .
In the end, I'm the one getting scolded by Dad for nothing .

I'm already so frustrated , yet I've to go through all this fucking shit alone .
When will all this ever stop ?
Fuck, fuck, fuck !
Life's screwed up !

Just now Sis & her Boyfriend was talking .
Listening to the way they talked, they seems to be quarrelling .
Oh well, just hope that things will be okays after a good talk between the both of them .
Think this is the first time i've seen them talking so serious .
Hope things will be okays for them .

Its 5AM now & i'm still awake .
I'm tired but i cant get to sleep .
My head & neck is fucking pain .
&I miss Baby lahs .
Its like, i just meet Baby 2 days ago but i'm missing him already .
I'm hell tired already .
Gonna go to bed soon .
Tomorrow will be better :D

Photobucket

ME & SIS :D

Loving you is what i've learn so easily .
But forgetting you is the last thing i'll ever learn because i'm deeply in love with you .

No comments:

Post a Comment