Thursday, March 20, 2008

THURSDAY ; 20MARCH

Oh well, i cant get to sleep .
So came to post instead .
I think i need sleeping pills! LOLS !

Yiting Sister, i've read your post already(:
Like i said, if i happy & you're not, whats the point?
I know you asked him to jio me tiongxim but i told him i'll reject him .
Read on & you'll know(:
&I want you to be happy too!

Okays, yesterday whole day stayed at home .
Slept till 5PM cause i slept in the morning at 10AM .
Wanted to sleep some more as i was very tired .
But didnt cause wanted to watched 'TONG XIN YUAN' .
I super like the show(:
Remember watching every episode last time .
Watched tv all the way till 11PM .
&I super love the 10PM show on Channel U(:

12AM plus online .
Chatted with XiaoSky Dearest & friends .
Chat halfway, Nick called .
Told him i'll call him back 5mins later & hang up .
After awhile, called him back .
Talked for awhile then hang up .
1AM plus called him again .
Then he started asking question that i dunno how to answer .
He told me he wanna jio me .
I didnt say anything .
Then he asked me if he say he wanna jio me will i reject him .
I said yes .
I told him, "You wont want to stead with a girl when her heart is not with you but someone else, isnt it?"
I appreciate those things he did like coming down find me when im down,
comforting me when im down .
And im glad to have him as my friend .
&I just kept quiet cause i dont know what to answer him .

Guess what ?
After so long, that CUTE CUTE finally online & chat with me :D
Okays, he's Raymond .
Chatting with him is fun cause it cheered me up(:
Part of our conversation :D

QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
dont sad ..
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
cute cute sayang u !
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
=P
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
Hahas !xD
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
then i jio u, u wann reject mi ?
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
LMAOS !
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
you must be joking laas
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
lols
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
hahax
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
who knows ?
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
=P
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
i wonders how will i feel again being rejected ..?
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
it surely dont feel good
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
ya ya
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
laii laii
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
i jio u ..
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
then u reject mi

QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
bleah !
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
miss pretty
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
can i jio u ? ;x
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
lols, you're jokin right?
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
&i aint pretty lurhs
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
nono ..
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
i'm nort jokin!

&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
you haven slp meh?
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
havent lehx
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
thinking of u worx my dear
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
oh
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
dont play le lurhs
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
hahax ..
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
wad if i really likes u after playing so much ?
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
uh?
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
nths =x
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
hahas
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
>.<>
&He put ALOT of heart here .

&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
?
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
hehes
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
my love for u lorx
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
;x
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
hahas, although you're playing but it cheered me up
&When you left me alone & cold, i'll rather die ; says:
thanks
QiuQiu™ Life is unpredictable I'm so silly again .. Everything was just a fantasy .. says:
nort playing bodou!

Hahas, damn funny laas he :D
Thanks Cutecute for cheering me up !


Im gonna head to bed soon(:





Tell me what should i do ;

No comments:

Post a Comment