ITS OVER ; EVERYTHING IS OVER .
I broke up with Jingli just now .
I thought for very long & came to this decision .
I thought , since we cant get along , he always spend his time on maple & we always quarrel , why not break for the time being ?
Give each other some time .
I went down look for him and at the same time take back my things & handphone back .
It was then i decided to break the news to him .
It took me alot courage to tell him that .
It hurt me alot when those words came out of my mouth .
Before i go , i passed him a letter .
Inside , i wrote : (i cant remember everything i wrote but these are what i remember)
"DEARDEAR, i thought for very long and came to decison . I think , let's break for the time being bahs . I really dont wanna break up with you but i got no choice .
All you care is maple . Everytime i go your house, all you does is play maple instead of accompany me . I admit i was jealous and angry when u find maple girlfriend . When you see them online, you'll "Dear" here and there . Do you know how i feel not? Yes, its only a game like you said . Since its only a game, why must you get so close to them? Its like their are more like your real life girlfriend then me . Everytime we quarrel is because of one thing, MAPLE . Everytime is because of maple we quarrel . Why cant we lead life happily like we used to?
Your friends is more important then i am . Everytime Andy ask you out, you'll go find him . I ask you out or wanna go find you, you'll always say you're tired or busy . Andy ask you out, not tired ? You ask yourself, ever since we patched back how many time you came down and find me? Most of the time is i go find you . Only that time when i kena touch you came down . Why must it only that i kena touch then you'll come down?
That time when i go find you . You bring me go eat burger king . I was happy . But the moment you said you wanna go find Andy i was damn disappointed . I thought you'll accompany me but instead, you choose your friend . And then you just left me alone at your house downstairs . I called you, you asked me to go home . I went home angrily . The moment i reached home. i broke down . I cried for one whole hour . And i did something stupid . I slit my wrist 3 times .
All this while i have been trying to change, trying to control my temper just for you . But did you ever notice it? I let you go enjoy yourself . You should know that i really love you . Even in my blog, i'll menton about you in almost every post . If one day you think you can love me whole heartedly, i'll ALWAYS welcome you back . You know my pattern, if i say i'll wait, i'll wait .
Lastly, Thanks for the wondeful memories you have given me. I really really love you!
I'll wait . "
That's what i wrote in the letter .
I think there's more but i cant remember .
Yiting Sister,
Thanks for being there when im down .
Thanks for those words you said to me, about me & Jingli de .
I dunno what to say besides THANKS .
I'm really glad to have a SISTER like you :D
Xiao Sky DEAREST,
Thanks so much for those messages .
Thanks for replying my messages when i was feeling down .
Thought we know each other not long, you one good friend ;D
Thanks for that time that you went in my msn that time .
&Get well soon !
Discharged from hospital le tell me arights .
I love DEAREST ! ;D
&&Thanks to those who have been there for me all this while ;D
I guess i wont be online as often as i used to .
So, will update when i have the time(:
Takecares people !
I still love you like i used to .
I miss you ;
No comments:
Post a Comment