Friday, February 15, 2008

FRIDAY ; FEBRUARY 15

Hohos :D

I was supposed to go home yesterday .
Cause since last saturday , i was with Dear at his house .
Told him yesterday i going home , sunday then come find him .
End up , didnt go home -.-
Last nights Dear went Sengkang .
&I was alone at his house mapling .
When he come back , he bought A cash card for me :D
Hohos , can play 2x le .
Dear played 2x again yesterday .
Was accompanying him while playing PSP .
Told me he's going to work & asked me help him play his maple .
I said okays .
End up ?
He didnt work .
Went to sleep at 3plus .

Woke up at 11plus .
Cause Dear came & hug me .
Don`t let me sleep .
&I realised that he didnt sleep for the whole night !
Told Dear i'm hungry & he cooked food for me :D
2plus like that , Dear fall asleep while watching tv -.-
&Now , i'm helping Dear play his maple .
After his 2x end , its gonna be mye turn :DD




Dear, sometimes is not i attitute or what .
You wanna have maple girlfriend i dont mind .
But im just afraid that maple girlfriend become REAL LIFE girlfriend .
You get what i mean not .
It has already happened once & i dont want it to happen again .
Maple inside you all Dear here & there , i dont mind .
But, why must you all still Dear here & there in msn ?
Like you say , its only a game .
But i really dont wanna see you all Dear here & there in msn .
If you were to see me calling other guys Dear in msn , how would you feel ?
I dont expect much from you .
All i want is you to understand how i feel .
I dont wanna lose you .
That's why i choose to keep everything to myself .
I'm afraid if i say it out , we'll be over .
I told you before .
As long as you're happy , im happy .
Im willing to do anything as long as you're happy .
Dear, i hope you understand how i feel .







Shall stop here .
Gonna help Dear play his maple(:


ILOVEMYBOYFRIEND(:


4.47pm(:

No comments:

Post a Comment