Been enjoying myself this few days ?
Laughs .
Cause no work this few days .
Mapling my days aways .
LOLS !
Boss transfered me my pay & i finish using the money the next day .
Return dad 25$ .
Damn fed up laas .
Sis called & said , dad asked me when i pay him back the money .
Kao, its only 25$ , not 2500$ .
Im his daughter & he sees me everyday ,
macham i will run away like that -.-
Transfered the money to Sis & asked her to pass to Dad .
This few days mapling .
Like almost everyday mapling laas .
I msut stop this man !
Laughs .
Or not i'll be addicted to maple .
&&I found some pictures that me &Dear took longggggggg ago at end of 2006 & early 2007 .
Most of the photos were taken at Vivo City ;D
























&This is me, 2006's picture :D
I realised that my hair is still as long as last time :D

ILOVEMYBOYFRIEND(:
6.50am(:
No comments:
Post a Comment