Friday, November 9, 2007

FRIDAY ; NOVEMBER 9

Super long didnt blog le .
Last few days keep ton-ing with Hweimin Sister .
Almost like everyday ton .

Remember last week or what went down pasir ris find Hweimin & Shawn .
Slack together .

Then one of the day went chalet with Hwemin & Yiting together with 4 other 'cute' guys .
Ton there & halfway Sister came find us and pass us beer .
Hweimin VERY bad .
Drank ALOT of beer till she drunk ;DD
Then drank mine when i went toilet . Grrr .

Last week went Party World with Sister , Hweimin , Biqi & Jingli .
Had lots of fun lurhs ;D
Then second time went Party World . only got me & Sis .
Sing until like siao man .
Cause only got the two of us .
Sing & sing ;D

Remember got one time ton with Hweimin & Yiting .
Then shawn lim sms Hweimin .
I damn tu lan .
Sms him & gan him .
Then gan here & there .
He said something nasty to me .
Damn tu lan .
Sms Kc korkor .
Then he called me .
First two calls i hang up .
The third call i pick up .
Then he told me, "finally pick up le huh?"
LOLS .
Told him if i pick up he'll sure scold me .
&&He really scold me lor . Grrr .
Then ask me want go find him ton not .
In the end didnt go .
Cause im not stupid .
Go find him confirm get scolded by him .

Wednesday went play pool at Parkway with Sister , Hweimin , Biqi & one of my sister's friend .
This was the day i quarrel with Hweimin Sister .
FIRST TIME quarrel until so fierce .
Whole day didnt talk to her .
But next day jiu okays le ;D

&&Vitasoy Friend , sorry uhh .
Say want ton with you in the end didnt ton with you .
And thanks for cheering me up when im down .

&I remember got one time .
Supposed to meet my friend .
But sms halfway , think he fall asleep .
Then asked Hweimin Sister out .
Night time went drink with her & sister .
Then my friend suddenly sms me and scold me CB&FUCK .
If he scold in front of me , i'll sure give him one tight slap ;x


YESTERDAY. [Thursday , 8nov]
Damn happy lurh .
He called me .
Was shocked man .
He asked for patch .
But, dunno why i so stupid .
Go tell him i dont wanna patch when i wanna patch .
So regret lurhs .
IF . He ever ask for patch , i will patch back .
Cause i realise that i still love him .
After all we've been together for a year le .



I miss the time you tell me "I love you" .
I miss the time you bring me to see stars .
I miss the time you hug me when im cold .
I miss the time you hug me to sleep .
I miss the time you kiss me before sleeping .
I miss the time you hold my hand when we're together .
I miss the time you kiss me .
I miss the time you sing songs to me .
I miss the time you cook food for me when im hungry .
I miss the time you make ice milo for me .
I miss the time you'll buy food for me when im hungry .
I miss the time you console me when im down .
I miss the time you hug me when i cry .
I miss the time you tell me not to think so much when im stress .
I miss the time you teach me how to play maple .
I miss the time you came down to my house in the middle of the night just to patch back .
I miss the time when you kneel down & ask me to patch with you .
I miss every single things you did .
I miss every single things you say to me .
I miss those times i spend with you .

Jingli, i miss you alot .
I just hope we can be together again .
No matter how long it take, im gonna wait .

&&Is it possible? Hais ..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


7am[[:

No comments:

Post a Comment