&&This morning wake up at 7plus .
Went to work . I'm guai okays[[:
Supposed to meet hweimin sister at bus stop but instead, she reached first .
So asked her go up office first .
When i reached office , was talking to hweimin .
Then she told me amanda on the way .
While waiting for amanda mei to reach , we went to smoke while listening to music .
Listen halfway , i cried :[
I wanted to hold my tears but i cant .
Tears rolled down my face . Hais . Hweimin know i was crying . &&Thanks for the tissue ;DD
When amanda mei reached , went to fetched her . Didnt talk to them as i wasnt in the mood to talk .
Went up office , received a msg from my friend .
The msg was very funny . It was, "Boo vitasoy!"
HAHAS! Cuz vitasoy's my fav drink[[:
&&That msg cheered me up . THANKS FRIEND :D
Afternoon time , gwyn came .
But that stupid ida say gwyn can go off at 2? Wtf sia . He took cab down and was told that he could go off at 2 .
Lunch time kinda quarrel with the malay girls .
Hweimin was like saying one of the malay girl, "Got ang kong dai sai ar?"
That girl not happy go tell her stead . Then her stead talk bout us in malay .
Kns , think i dont understand malay sia .
The malay girls there sucks okays!
Im not being racist or what BUT instead is they all .
Pls la . Those malay girls, if you're not happy come and tell me .
Dont need talk behind our back using malay languages .
For goodness sake , we understand malay . Laughs!
We went off at 3plus . Went to Toa payoh central walk . had so much fun xD
&&&I wanna buy that Purple&White Cardigan and that Black&White cardigan! [[:
Dear say when take pay he buy for me the Purple&White de cardigan .
Hope he mean what he say or i'll have to buy myself =x
After went Mac wait for gwyn , when gwyn came back . Dunno what happen .
Amanda mei suddenly so tu lan .
Didnt probe .
All walk to MRT station , took train back .
&&Gwyn VERY bad okays!!!
He pulled me && dont wanna let me board the train :[
But i still manage to board the train ;D
Reached yishun ; dear's house , saw his mother .
Just called her, "Aunty." and went in dear de bedroom .
&&Guess what he was doing?
MAPLE . =.-
Told him i wanna use com . In the end 8plus going to 9 then let me use .
&&That GARY keep saying i siao .
Cause i keep online&offline .
And he keep say i stupid because that time i cut myself .
ARGHHHH!!
&He say i da jie da which IS NOT true lor .
He then da ge da lor .
Always say me .
I told gary im gonna kill him ;D
At 12am plus, which is just now , dear bring me go cycle .
Cycle for a short whle jiu come back le .
Its better then nothing .
Come back saw my "Vitasoy" friend online then chat with him .
I shall stop here as im super duper tired .
My eyes are heavy =.=
Shall blog another day
&&There is this guy called "Jason" , have been so called "harrassing" me for the past few months .
He keeps saying i'm his ex stead when i dont even know him .
And just now he told me he got the wrong person and before i could scold him ,
he went offline straight .
HE SUCKS OKAYS!
I never see such crazy guy before !
Kc kor, sorry if i break promise .
I know i promise you i wont cut myself again .
But i think im gonna break this promise .
I'm really hurt by those things that i've found out .
Why ?
Why am i treated like this ?
I feel so hurt .
I regret not listening to you .
When i realise what you say is true , its too late .
All too late .
Nothing i do can get me back those 'things' .
Sorry kor , i really dont know what to do le .
Everytime see you online but dont dare talk to you .
Scare you like that time , scold me on the phone .
THANKS KOR , keep persuading me all this while :DD
&&Also "scolding" me on the phone =x
_____________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________
Hweimin sister , sorry too .
I know , i told you so many times i WILL quit smoking but still , i went back to smoking .
&&Thanks so much for being there today when i cried .
I know you care for me .
But time & time again , i went back to smoking .
You told me you'll quit smoking but you didnt .
Since we both are SISTER ; you smoke i smoke .
You got problems i sure help .
But this few days is you keep asking me not to think too much .
Thanks alot .
If you didnt say those words to me , i also dunno what will become of me .
Thanks so much for being there for me when i needed some one to talk to[[:
I cant promise to quit smoking but i'll cut down on smoking .
THANKS SISTER ; for being there for me all this while :DD
_______________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________
Thanks to those who have been there for me when i'm down .
I love you guys ;D
&&I'm dying soon because of you and your lies ;
Nights all .
4.05am[[:
No comments:
Post a Comment